FINNOVA BANKING SOFTWARE AT A GLANCE
The Finnova Banking Software is a comprehensive front-to-back software product for retail, universal and private banks. A consistent process orientation and a modular architecture enable flexible adaptation and integration of the business functionalities required by banks, their clients and BPO providers today.
Discover our brandnew Finnova Banking Software product brochure
The new Finnova product brochure provides you with information about how we assess the market, the challenges facing the banking sector, and the solutions we provide with our service package of products and services.
Value Creation Processes
In times of transformation towards digital excellence and increasing competitive pressure, banks are required to focus on the market services that create added value for their clients, and for which their clients are therefore willing to pay an appropriate price. This means banks can optimise their profitability via the added value generated. Banks' turnover is primarily composed of the following three value creation processes.
The effective management of a bank and front-to-back fulfilment of compliance requirements require clearly defined processes along the value added chain of a bank, as well as consistent data storage and aggregation:
- Bank management
- Business process management
The Finnova Banking Software is divided into three user-oriented product suites, supplemented by the Open Platform, which itself is divided into product groups (see chart bellow).
Finnova Banking Software
Bild - nur für Print
Finnova Banking Software
Finnova Banking Software Smarter banking with three coordinated business suites and the Open Platform
The Finnova Banking Software is divided into three business suites and the Open Platform. The suites address fundamentally different stakeholders.
- As its name suggests, the Core Suite stands for the central element of core banking and is the real backbone of the Finnova Banking Software for achieving high-performance industrialisation and digitalisation and ensuring 24/7 operation of straight through processing (STP) in real time. The other two suites build on this and focus accordingly.
- The Client Engagement Suite ensures the interaction between client and bank. It includes all channels, self-service offers in the portal, e-banking and mobile banking, as well as processes managed by advisors or service centres at the teller.
- The Management Suite constitutes the information and management centre for the bank management, which gets the maximum out of data using analytical approaches. The
- Open Platform is the link within the Finnova Banking Software and to customised and third-party solutions.