V: Accounting System Specialist
Participants learn the data models for the Accounting module (focus on statement presentation, overdue receivables, depositor protection). They become familiar with the balance sheet preparation process at day-end processing and will be able to restart it after an interruption, and use tools provided by the Finnova application to independently analyse and remedy balance discrepancies. They learn about the valuation process for foreign currency and securities held on the bank’s own account, as well as various kinds of deferral postings.
- Target group
Application managers, implementers
- IT knowledge (PC, Windows)
- Accounting knowledge
- Good knowledge of Finnova, especially the data model
- Good SQL knowledge
- Certification for the Accounting module
- Day-end processing from an accounting viewpoint
- Generating the balance sheet / profit and loss account
- Year-end balancing
- Procedure for balancing discrepancies
- Assessment (foreign currency holdings, own securities)
- Accrual accounting
- Overdue receivables
- Deposit protection
Note for FCP certificate holders: By attending this course, you receive a 24-month extension of your FCP certificate validity.
- Course duration
- Course fee
CHF 3'000.- per Person (incl. Lunch)
No upcoming dates announced at present. Please request course dates.