V: Basic Course for FCTAM
Participants already know how the Finnova application fits together and operates. Here, they gain a general overview of technical AM in Finnova and awareness of the main working tools in use. On completing the course, participants will be familiar with Finnova concepts and able to provide first and second-level support.
- Target group
People working in technical AM who make use of Finnova third-level support.
- In-depth technical knowledge (databases, etc.)
- Is or will be working on operational tasks in an AM environment.
- IT knowledge (PC, Windows)
- Introduction to the Finnova GUI
- System architecture / technical software architecture
- Finnova software installation & patching
- Performance management
- Application daemon & recurring events
Theoretical subject matter will be taught. Topically relevant examples may be demonstrated ‘live’ on the system.
Course duration: 5.5 days incl. certification exam (distributed over 2 weeks)
- Course duration
- Course fee
CHF 6'720.- per Person (incl. 1 Lunch)
No upcoming dates announced at present. Please request course dates.