Real Estate – Basics
The participants are acquainted with the structure and mode of operation of the Real Estate module. They are able to record real estate data and make appraisals.
- Target group
New bank employees, inexperienced Finnova end users, Finnova employees generally interested in the Real Estate sector
- IT knowledge (PC, Windows)
- Banking knowledge in the Real Estate sector
- Real Estate screens and functions
- Structure of the Real Estate data
- Recording real estate data for single-family house, multi-family residence and storey ownership
- Make internal/external appraisals
- Data quality
- Course duration
- Course fee
CHF 1'440.- per Person (incl. Lunch)
No upcoming dates announced at present. Please request course dates.