V: Anti-money laundering specialist
- Understanding linkages among sub-modules of the anti-money laundering module
- Practical use of the sub-modules
- Expedited, targeted resolution of questions arising from application of the anti-money laundering module
- Target group
AM staff, Implementers, Compliance officers
- FCP Basic Course Certification Modules attended:
- GUI (basic elements, navigation)
Overview of the three anti-money laundering sub-modules (classification of risks, PeP check, electronic transaction analysis).
Detailed knowledge of the classification of risks sub-module (decision tree, risk categories, electronic transaction analysis (business rules, declarations, simulator)), with examples and exercises.
Outlook for the generic interface to PeP-Check (third-party system).
Answers/discussion of specific operational questions and practical applications.
Note for FCP cerfificate holders: By attending this course, you receive a 12-month extension of your FCP certificate validity.
- Course duration
- Course fee
CHF 1'560.- per Person (incl. Lunch)
No upcoming dates announced at present. Please request course dates.