V: Advisor Workbench (AWB)
The participants acquire knowledge about the use and parameterisation options of the chosen module.
Finnova Certified Professional (FCP):
He/she is able to collaborate on the implementation and enhancement of the corresponding module.
Finnova Module Specialist (FMS):
He/she is able to collaborate on the specification of the corresponding module.
Information for FCP-certified persons: Attending this course and
passing the certification exam extends the validity of your FCP certificate by 24 months.
- Target group
Implementation specialists & AM
Banks (Business analysts)
BPO & service partners
- Conceptual course or FCP certificate or FMS certificate of attendance
- Knowledge of the Client Master module
- Banking use cases
- AWB program parameters
- Blacklisting of functionalities
- Integration of external contents
- Extended warnings
- Configuration of links
- Branding file
- Bank-specific confirmation tabs
- UI Manager
- Web texts
- Configuration of tables
- Control of process start via DMN file
- Client search
- Elasticsearch full export
- AWB logging
A separate AWB environment is made available to each course participant in the training room.
- Course duration
- Course fee
CHF 5'950.- per person (1 lunch included)
|Advisor Workbench (AWB)|
No upcoming dates announced at present. Please request course dates.